Enter RAMM’s Summer Explorers Competition!
8 July 2019
For your opportunity to win an ancient Egyptian Playmobil set, please input your details below. Valid applications will be entered into our Summer Explorers prize draw. The winner will be contacted by email during the week beginning Monday 2 September 2019.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All the information given about how to enter this competition is also part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to accept the rules and all of the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is the Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery, Queen St, Exeter EX4 3RX.
- The competition is open to anyone, except for employees of the Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery (and their families).
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- You must have access to the internet. Details should be submitted via the form on this page. We are unable to accept entries via any other channels (such as email). We cannot take responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed due to computer error.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must provide the name and contact details of a parent or guardian who is responsible for you. We may contact your parent or guardian to confirm that they have given permission for you to enter the competition.
- You will be asked to provide your contact details.
- All entries must be made before the closing date of midnight on Wednesday 28 August 2019. Any entries made after this time will be considered void.
- The winner will be chosen at random during the week commencing Monday 2 September 2019. They will be contacted via email. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to void the win and offer the prize to a second choice.
- The Promoter might be forced to change the competition conditions due to events beyond its control. The Promoter cannot be responsible for any such changes.
- English law applies and only jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.