Volunteering is a great way to get involved with RAMM – you can share your knowledge, learn new skills and meet new people. Volunteers range from university students who wish to gain some valuable experience, those between roles looking to diversify their skills to retired or part-time workers who wish to see their talents being put to a worthwhile cause. Our available volunteer roles change frequently so please keep an eye on this page. If you do spot a role that interests you then please download and complete the MS Word Volunteer Application Form v2.0 . If you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer please download and print the PDF Volunteer Application Form v2.0. To volunteer at RAMM you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are 15 to 17 years of age you may wish to consider one of our Work Experience opportunities. Below you will find a list of our current volunteer opportunities. Click on the title of each opportunity to read a more in-depth role profile. If you find an opportunity that interests you then please apply immediately by completing the application form above.
- AD0017 Visitor Survey Volunteer*
- FH0017 Volunteer Visitor Guide
- IN0004 World War II Handling Collection Guide
- IN0008 Egyptian Activity Guide
- IN0019 Roman Handling and Interpretation Guide*
- IN0030 Beachcombing Handling and Interpretation Volunteer*
Volunteer Opportunities specifically for Students
- FH0022 Student Visitor Guide
- FH0026 BP Portrait Award Exhibition Student Interpretation Guide
- The roles with a * above are also suitable for students
No volunteering roles currently of interest to you?
If none of our currently advertised volunteer opportunities are of interest to you and you would like us to hold your details on our database, so that we may contact you in the future about suitable opportunities, please complete the Volunteer Enquiry Form.
How we support volunteers
- A full time professional volunteer coordinator
- Experienced volunteer supervisors
- Out of pocket expenses
- Invitations to special events
- Regular newsletters
Come and join an enthusiastic team!