Explore RAMM online
There are lots of ways to explore RAMM online. Play a game, curate your own collection, try a trail, or share your visit on social media!
Connect in the museum with free Wi-Fi
- Find your way round the museum with the iPhone app
- Discover more about the displays with Collections Explorer. Then curate and share your discoveries using Visitor collections.
- Take a mobile and tablet friendly tour or trail around the museum
- There’s a BSL, audio and subtitled key objects trail
- The World Cultures Gallery is closed at present. You can find out more with the World Cultures Website. Check out the latest news from the curator on his blog and learn more about this nationally important collection.
- In Making History discover more about Exeter’s past with Exeter Time Trail
- For exhibitions, to book places for events, buy tickets and book school visits go the What’s on section.
Games and getting creative
- If you play Minecraft have your tried the worlds made with the University of Exeter? The Hedgeland model of 18th-century Exeter, Roman Fortress, Roman City and Tudor Exeter are available on the RAMM Minecraft page to download now.
- Visit the Catherine Street Mosaic then learn about Roman mosaics on Time Trail and make your own.
- Do you need to create a PowerPoint about Exeter’s history and archaeology? Try the digital scrap book on Exeter Time Trail
- The Young Visitors pages have lots of ideas for fun things to do in the museum and at home!
Outside the museum
- Explore RAMM, Exeter, and Devon with the Mobile Time Trails on your mobile or tablet
- For creative adventures further afield why not try an .
- Explore Dartmoor with an art inspired augmented reality app Masters of the Moor for iPhone and iPad or on Android
- View Devon through Turner and Kurt Jackson’s art on iPhone and iPad
Join the Conversation
- Find us on Facebook,
- Follow us on Twitter,
- Check the latest boards on Pinterest,
- Snap your visit on Instagram #exetermuseum
- Subscribe to videos on YouTube!
You can send a little bit of RAMM to a friend or treat yourself.